Content with Biblioteca digital de PRL.
- ALRAWASHDEH, Hamzeh Mohammad; AL-TAMMEMI, Ala'a B.; ALZAWAHREH, Mohammad Kh.; AL-TAMIMI, Ashraf; ELKHOLY, Mohamed; AL SARIREH, Fawaz; ABUSAMAK, Mohammad, et al. (2021). Occupational burnout and job satisfaction among physicians in times of COVID-19 crisis: a convergent parallel mixed-method study
- MARTÍNEZ-LÓPEZ, José Ángel; LÁZARO-PÉREZ, Cristina; GÓMEZ-GALÁN, José (2021) . Burnout among Direct-Care Workers in Nursing Homes during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Spain: A Preventive and Educational Focus for Sustainable Workplaces
- HERAS RECUERO, Laura; OSCA SEGOVIA, Amparo (2021). Work-Family Conflict, Coping Strategies and Burnout: a Gender and Couple Analysis
- MARTÍNEZ-TUR, Vicente; ESTREDER, Yolanda; TOMÁS, Inés, GRACIA, Esther; MOLINER, Carolina (2021). Coping with Burnout Symptoms through Task Significance in Professionals Working with Individuals with Intellectual Disability
- LEITÃO, João; PEREIRA, Dina; GONÇALVES , Ângela (2021) . Quality of Work Life and Contribution to Productivity: Assessing the Moderator Effects of Burnout Syndrome
Showing 6 - 10 of 135 results
Items per Page 5